1o things about her (by TS)
10 things I love about him
1. His commitment and devotion to God and our marriage. He values his role as a husband and friend.
2. His work ethic. He is a very hard worker, trustworthy, reliable and honest.
3. His generous heart. He is very selfless. He loves to give and meet others’ needs before his own.
4. His mind and his curiosity. He is like a sponge: always absorbs every bit of information about everything!
5. He challenges me to grow and become a better version of me.
6. His sense of humor and acting skills. He always makes me laugh!
7. His leadership skills. He is protective, an awesome provider and leads by example.
8. He is an amazing listener. He even finishes my sentences!
9. He is very wise with our money and resources. He is the one who introduced me to the “envelope budget” system.
10. His patience. He is great at explaining things and makes a wonderful teacher!
The Suarehead wrote:
10 things I love about her
1. Her food is by far some of the best food ever eaten! (Especially her pizza)
2. She is very thoughtful when it comes to preparing for the day.
3. She is an excellent worker.
4. When she sets her mind on something, she is very determined to finish the job.
5. She keeps me accountable.
6. She has a cheerful and playful spirit.
7. She has always been very frugal.
8. She shows interest in knowing what is happening in my life.
9. She takes care of all the little details in the house.
10. She loves me for who I am, not who I should be.